A professional inquiry, Making Authentic Inquiry Work!
Brought to you by Learning for a Sustainable Future.
Who should attend?
- Kindergarten and Elementary teachers of all grades who wish to explore how authentic inquiry is being applied to address expectations in social studies, science, language, and other subjects.
- School administrators and system leaders who wish to support transformative inquiry-based learning.
Check back for future listings
Outcomes - through their participation, educators will:
- Identify and begin to address their individuals questions, issues and challenges relevant to applying inquiry in their professional practice
- Experience professional inquiry methods that can in turn be applied with students
- Gain confidence in planning authentic inquiry learning experiences and applying appropriate assessment methodology
- Investigate collaborative knowledge building principles and methods
Each participant will receive print copies of:
Natural Curiosity and Connecting the Dots (http://lsf-lst.ca/dots)
For additional program information, contact: Elaine Rubinoff: email@example.com or call 416-327-2032
Workshop and Institute Cancellation Policy
Upcoming Making Authentic Inquiry Work Institutes
- Check back for future listings
For further information on these and other PD Events or if you would like an institute tailored to your jurisdiction, please contact Haley Higdon at firstname.lastname@example.org