A professional inquiry, Making Authentic Inquiry Work!
Brought to you by Learning for a Sustainable Future.
Who should attend?
- Kindergarten and Elementary teachers of all grades who wish to explore how authentic inquiry is being applied to address expectations in social studies, science, language, and other subjects.
- School administrators and system leaders who wish to support transformative inquiry-based learning.
Check back for future listings
Outcomes - through their participation, educators will:
- Identify and begin to address their individuals questions, issues and challenges relevant to applying inquiry in their professional practice
- Experience professional inquiry methods that can in turn be applied with students
- Gain confidence in planning authentic inquiry learning experiences and applying appropriate assessment methodology
- Investigate collaborative knowledge building principles and methods
Each participant will receive print copies of:
Natural Curiosity and Connecting the Dots (http://lsf-lst.ca/dots)
For additional program information, contact: Elaine Rubinoff: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-327-2032
Workshop and Institute Cancellation Policy
Upcoming Making Authentic Inquiry Work Institutes
- Check back for future listings
To be put on a waiting list and/or for further information on these and other PD Events or if you would like an institute tailored to your jurisdiction, please contact Elaine Rubinoff: email@example.com
or call 1-877-250-8202 or 416-327-2032.